- 1 Candida Medical Treatment Protocol Steps.
- 2 Candida Albicans and Glabrata
- 3 What is the Role of Candida?
- 4 Does Candida live in the human body?
- 5 Factors that disturb the body’s balance
- 6 Candida overgrowth
- 7 Toxic Waste
- 8 Causes of affecting the immune system
- 9 What are the symptoms of Candida Infection?
- 10 How do you know that you have Candida?
- 11 5 Candida Medical Treatment Protocol Steps
- 12 Killing Candida
- 13 Herbs and homeopathic remedies
- 14 Herxheimer Reactions <die-of>
Candida Medical Treatment Protocol Steps.
Learn and fight the Candida medical treatment protocol steps.
More and more practitioners around the world agree that there are three important causal factors that govern all chronic diseases.
- Heavy metals
There is also a correlation between all three factors. Candida Albicans is a yeast-mold that lives in the mouth, throat, intestines, urine, but also most people’s blood. It is usually considered a normal part of the intestinal flora. It is actually a member of a broader classification of organisms known as Fungi. Candida Albicans, Aspergillus, and Penicillium are diploid organisms that have eight rows of chromosome pairs. Candida is one of the few microorganisms that have a diploid gene that controls the same protein. This means that they are able to act where forms can be transformed from the germinating form to the pathogenic mycelium.
Candida Albicans and Glabrata
The two most common Candida species that cause generalized Candidiasis. There are 81 different Candida species such as C. Glabrata, Krusei, Lusitaniae, Parapsilosis, Tropicalis, etc. Fungi usually live in cool, dark places, in tropical climates, and are in the air we breathe. As well as wet and shady soil, water, manure, dead leaves, fruits, etc. this only happens when the interior of the intestine and other tissues become more acidic and taking a variety of drugs that will eradicate the type of lactobacillus, like all antibiotics-contraceptives. This is done by consuming highly acidic foods such as sugar, cheese, mushrooms, and other refined products. It seems that this change in pH can cause Candida to initiate a change in the body that is highly viral and can increase it from 1 to 100 cells in 24 hours. These 100 cells can multiply x 100 every 24 hours.
What is the Role of Candida?
Candida has two parasitic functions:
- It devours food that decomposes in the digestive tract, (mostly caused by poor digestion due to low gastric acid).
- And after death, Candida acts to disintegrate the body.
When conditions are right, they can transform into a Mycelial state, and the roots invade the Mucosa deeply in search of food. Phospholipase is an enzyme that attacks the mucosal cell membranes. It breaks down fatty acids, produces free radicals, and causes inflammation in the intestine. Wherever it colonizes the yeast, it can cause symptoms, anus, diarrhea, heartburn, or sore throat. The fungus releases 79 different toxic by-products that damage specific tissues and organs and determines what symptoms will occur. These toxins go to the hormone receptors to cause hypothyroidism and endocrine deficiencies e.g. Thyroiditis.
Does Candida live in the human body?
Candida Albicans prefers people. Candida enters newborns during or shortly after birth. They are usually kept under control by the baby’s immune system so it has no apparent symptoms. By the age of six months, 90% of all newborns have Candida. With adulthood, almost all people will host Candida Albicans. Therefore, they are involved in a lifelong relationship… but in balance. Candida coexists in the human body with many types of bacteria in a competitive balance. Other bacteria (pre-pro biotics) partially act to keep Candida’s growth under control in the body, unless this balance is disturbed. The immune system keeps Candida’s proliferation under control, but when it is weakened it can proceed unhindered. Uncontrolled Candida growth is known as Candida overgrowth or Candidiasis.
Factors that disturb the body’s balance
Unfortunately, there are many factors that can disrupt the body’s ecological balance. They weaken the immune system by allowing the yeast to grow excessively. Of these, the most important risk factors that may predispose to Candida proliferation are:
- Steroid Hormones, Immunosuppressive Drugs. Such as Cortisone that paralyzes the immune system’s ability to react.
- Multiple Pregnancies, Hormone Therapies, or Anti-contraceptive pills that will disturb the body’s hormonal balance.
- High carbohydrate diet and intake of sugar, yeast, and fermented foods.
- Extended exposure to environmental toxins.
- Antibiotics and Sulfa Medicines – probably the main culprit of all, the antibiotics that kill all bacteria. They do not distinguish good bacteria from bad ones. Antibiotics kill the “good” flora that usually keeps Candida under control. This allows the uncontrolled growth of Candida in the intestinal tract.
Other causes of Candida prevalence
Candida’s prevalence today may be more directly related to widespread social exposure to antibiotics. For example recipes for colds, infections, and extra consumption of processed foods such as meats, dairy products, poultry, flour, etc. Antibiotics, in particular, do not kill viruses, they kill only the bacteria. The widespread use of antibiotics is not only or primarily responsible for the overdose of Candida, but is responsible for the development of ‘boom’. The rapid proliferation of yeast after antibiotic use exacerbates the problem stemming from an internal imbalance rather than an external attack by a germ or disease. A large number of yeast germs can weaken the immune system, which normally protects the body from harmful invasion. Even though Candida has been part of the body’s ecological balance since birth, it is still recognized by the immune system as a foreign body that needs to be controlled.
During overdevelopment – every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every month – the immune system is trying to regain control. In time, this exhausts the immune system and predisposes to a more serious degenerative disease. Candida and parasites can play a direct role in the development of cancer and AIDS. Candida produces its results from two routes.
- First, there is a direct path initially from the invasion of the intestine and the vagina. Candida is capable of spreading along the entire length of the vagina and intestine. The presence of chronic Vaginitis can often indicate widespread Candidiasis.
- Second, there may be indirect effects caused by the spread of toxins through the blood to other sites. In the gut, Candida can change from a simple yeast organism, “Mycelium,” to a network of root Fibers called Rhizoids. These can penetrate and damage the intestine, allowing proteins to be absorbed into the bloodstream. They also cause the immune system to result in multiple food allergies.
Infection with toxic waste can be absorbed into the bloodstream. They cause “yeast toxicity” which leads to many symptoms like anxiety, depression, and mental illness. The main toxin, Acetaldehyde, is a normal by-product of metabolism, produced in small quantities, and neutralized by the liver. This can cause diminished neurotransmission to the brain, resulting in anxiety, depression, impaired memory, and cloudy ‘fog’ thinking.
Causes of affecting the immune system
The immune system is at the same time adversely affected by malnutrition and heavy exposure to toxins in the air. Also from an increasing number of chemicals in our food, water, and air, including petrochemicals, formaldehyde, perfumes, cleaning liquids. More than 10,000 chemicals have been added to food, just as they did not exist 100 years ago. A toxin, Gliotoxin, disrupts the immune system by inactivating the enzymatic systems, produces free radicals, comes into contact with leukocyte DNA and is Cytotoxic. The resulting reduced resistance can not only cause a general sense of ill health but can also allow it to develop in the respiratory, digestive, and other systems. Such “allergies” can in turn cause nose, throat, ear, bladder, and intestinal tract and develop the infection.
What are the symptoms of Candida Infection?
The effect on increased Candida overgrowth is a list of unwanted symptoms. Basically, Candida overgrowth features fall into three categories, rules that affect:
- The Gastrointestinal and Urinary tract.
- Allergic reactions.
- Mental/emotional manifestation of problems.
Most often, the first signs appear in conditions such as nasal congestion, itchy nose, mouth blisters, sore or dry throat. Abdominal pain, Puncture, Bloating, Heartburn, Constipation, Diarrhea, Burning or Itching, Vaginal Discharge, Vaginal Itching. Worsening of the symptoms of Premenstrual syndrome, Prostatitis, Impotence, frequent urination, burning in the urine, bladder infections, etc. If the immune system remains weak for some time, Candida can spread to all parts of the body. Such as fatigue, drowsiness, lack of concentration, mood swings, dizziness, headaches, bad breath, cough, wheezing, swelling, arthritis. Ear pain, burning, muscle aches, depression, irritability, sweet cravings, cold hands and feet, asthma, allergic rhinitis, and multiple allergies. Τhese are the main symptoms of Candida medical treatment protocol steps.
Destruction of the Intestinal Membrane. Serious toxins leak from the activity of unwanted microorganisms from the coated feces into the bloodstream which will cause a variety of symptoms. Under the anaerobic conditions of the large intestine, Candida will produce a variety of toxins from the fermentation of sugars. Absorption of incomplete digestion. This is extremely allergenic and can produce a wide range of allergic reactions. Food allergies are very common with Candidiasis, such as environmental hypersensitivity (to tobacco, evaporation, gas, perfumes, atmospheric pollutants), possibly due to Candida. Candida migration into the bloodstream will have access to all body tissues and can cause various gland dysfunctions. Candida can also attack the immune system, causing anemia, in which the immune system produces antibodies.
Women and Men
Women are more likely to get Candida overgrowth than men. This is related to the female hormone progesterone, which is increased during the last fortnight of the menstrual cycle. Men are affected less often but will in no way become immune.
How do you know that you have Candida?
At present, the diagnosis is mainly clinical. Since almost everyone has Candida, tests for its presence are superfluous, confirmation of overgrowth is very difficult to diagnose. Avoid certain foods that are known to facilitate yeast growth. Such foods are:
- Sugar and Carbons like all sugary foods, including the use of honey, molasses, sorghum, maple syrup, sugar, fructose, maltose, dextrose, corn syrup, etc.
- Fruit juices “only at the beginning of therapy” for about 2 months should also be avoided.
- Bread products such as brewer’s yeast, wine, bread.
Mold-fermented foods such as mushrooms, cheese, vinegar, mustard, ketchup, and other vinegar seasonings.
5 Candida Medical Treatment Protocol Steps
#1 Candida starvation by eliminating the foods listed above. For this reason, fasting alone with water for many days makes it the perfect cure.
#2 Neutralize Candida through the use of anti-Candida products listed below.
#3 Intestinal flora with high-activity Probiotics such as Culturelle – Treelac – Syntol -Vivomixx and generic re-supplemented probiotics containing between 30 and 450 billion live bacteria.
#4 The regulation of intestinal dysbiosis.
#5 Restoring biochemical balance in the body and strength in the immune system. This allows the body to regain and maintain control over Candida growth by optimizing nutrition. The consequence of this is to avoid food intolerance. Also extraction from other parasites using Antiparasitic treatments:
- Black Coconut
- Garlic & Onion
- Oregano oil
Candida treatment should cut off all forms of sugar, lactose, fructose, and gluten for a period of at least 3 months. Although it may take years. Foods that must be strictly avoided for a period of three months include:
- These include white and brown sugar, honey, syrups, liqueurs, lactose, fructose, all confectionery sweets and cakes, chocolates. Also ice creams, homemade sweets and cakes, cookies, carbonated drinks, and all fruit drinks.
- Yeast and all yeast-containing foods, including bread, vinegar, ketchup, mayonnaise, and pickles.
- Fresh and dried fruits. All fruits should be avoided for a minimum of 2-3 months. Only your therapist will advise you when to start eating fruit again, this includes fresh juices (vegetable juices are ok) as well as jams.
- All kinds of mushrooms.
- Refined foods – all white flour, white rice, white pasta, cornmeal, cream, and white cereal products, unless whole or organic.
Nuts – all kinds of nuts that are cleaned and packed without their shells. These tend to collect fungal spores from the atmosphere, which will burden Candida. Nuts that are fresh in their shell are OK. (almonds). Most other foods are allowed, but it is very wise to avoid food intolerances that will cause further inflammation that prevents Candida treatment.
Herbs and homeopathic remedies
In the meantime, there are other foods, herbs and homeopathic remedies that are given as follows.
- Caprylic acid or coconut oil
- Candida 30c Homeopathic
- Vivomix 450 (A powerful Pro-biotic containing 450 billion live bacteria per sachet to replenish the affected intestinal flora).
- Threelac and Syntol are very good and all pro0biotics will be over 50 billion units.
- Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids.
- Digestive Enzymes, Q10, Pau D’Arco.
- Fasting (the best cure for Candida).
- Ayurvedic Therapy (Panchakarma).
- Water purification or colon cleansing.
It is also always worthwhile to undergo a pest-cleaning with the bio-resonance that is a must.
Herxheimer Reactions <die-of>
Depending on the severity of Candida overgrowth and the number of agents taken, it can kill Candida in infinite numbers in a very short time. As they are killed, they release substances that are toxic to the body. If this process runs faster than it should, the technical name for this experience is the Herxheime reaction. Usually, this die-off only lasts a few hours, though it can take several days. Signs of the Herxheimer reaction are pain, bloating, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or a worsening of the symptoms of the original. It is at least a confirmation of Candida’s presence and that she is leaving us.
Thanks, Mr. Konstantinos Mplionis for permission to publish his article about Candida medical treatment protocol steps.
We also give our thanks to Stavroula Mavroidi for her mediation.